2K Sports revealed the official patch notes for NBA 2K19 via the official Facebook page. You can read about all of the details posted down below.
Please remember to also always give 2K Sports feedback on all updates and patches. This will help you get a better gameplay experience in the near future.
- The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
- Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
- Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
- Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
- Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
- Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
- Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.
- Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Users now have an option to mute their opponent when playing Triple Threat Online.
- Alternate uniforms should now properly upload/download when sharing team designs.
- Fixed an issue where hot zones and some tendencies (e.g. Shot Under Basket) could progress irregularly, in certain conditions, during the offseason.
- Addressed a case where Advanced Rotation settings would reset to default when entering the Advanced Rotations menu for a team that had previously been assigned custom values.
- Stability improvements for MyLEAGUE Online.