The patch is version number 1.10 and weighs in at around 4.3GB. Support is for the City that Never Sleeps DLC, Turf Wars which will be out on November 20th, 2018. The DLC costs $9.99 on its own or is included if you bought the season pass.
Anyway, you can read the official patch notes for Marvel’s Spider-Man posted down below. Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive in order to download all patches and DLC.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added colored speaker’s names to subtitles.
- Added options to hide the mini-map and control hints on the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where the time of day would not be set properly in “The Heist” DLC, causing loading screens to appear over cinematics.
- Spider-Man 1.10 addressed an issue where Miles dialogue may be delayed and not synced with subtitles in “The Heist” DLC.
- Addressed an issue where after quitting a Screwball challenge players would have certain gadgets removed permanently.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spider-Man version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spider-Man 1.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spider-Man 1.10.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spider-Man version 1.10.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is out now exclusively for the PS4 console. The game received a lot of praise as many people are calling the game one of the best to be out in 2018. While more DLC is due to be released very soon, there’s a strong chance we should see a sequel to the game sooner rather than later.