Nintendo revealed today that Kirby: Star Allies will get its third major update that features three Dream Friends and a enw mode called “Another Dimension” on November 30 for the Nintendo Switch.
In the upcoming update, gamers can look forward to new Dream Heroes; Magolor, Taranza, and Secretary Susie. Also, a new mode will also be available called Another Dimension Heroes- that unlocks after clearing the story mode. It’s pretty much a challenge mode in which Kirby and his Dream Friends pass the baton while solving various puzzles in another dimension with the goal of collecting “Friend’s Hearts”.
In addition, Boss monsters known as “Another Bosses” will also appear. These bosses are powerful that requires caution. At the end of the dimension, the Jambastion mages await.
Here’s an overview of Kirby: Star Allies via Nintendo:
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby™ is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
Kirby: Star Allies is available now exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. For more information about the upcoming content, here’s the trailer below: