Today’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch weighs in at 2.6 GB on Xbox One, 2.5 GB on PS4 and only 2.2 GB on PC. There are some minor spoilers about the story in the patch notes. Anyway, you can read all of the details as posted by Ubisoft below.
- Increased Level Cap from 50 to 70.
- Improved Photo Mode functionality (more details below).
- Added Detailed Mercenary Benefits page to the game.
- Improved Smart Loot System – it will now reward more gear of preferred playstyle.
- Added an option to the game to toggle XP and drachmae boosts on/off in the inventory.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent Mercenary Live Events from appearing.
- Addressed various issues that prevented quests from completing – including Home Sweet Home, Perikles’ Symposium, and Mother’s Prayers.
- Clothes Physics are not capped to 30FPS anymore but scale with selected graphics settings.
- Added support for the second Lost Tale of Greece – A Divine Intervention.
- The quest “Test of Judgment” will be available in-game upon installing version 1.0.7.
- Available from Episode 5.
- Located in Korinth, the quest will be added to the quest log once the quest giver was found.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
NEW! Visual Customization System
- Added a Visual Customization System page to the inventory.
- This lets you change the visual appearance of gear items while keeping their original stats.
- Check out our latest article for more details on Transmog.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game is set in Ancient Greece and serves as a sequel to last year’s Assassin’s Creed Origins. The game also allows players to choose to play as a male or female main character and the game has some branching choices for you to make.