Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! are both remakes of the classic Pokemon Yellow that was previously released on Gameboy. One of the new feature fans can look forward to in these remakes are 3D graphics, packed with features from Pokemon Go.
In the trailer released today, players will get to see more of the game’s beautiful visuals and some of the legendary Pokemon expected to appear in both games. For fans who wants to relive their childhood, these are the games to get this year.
Here’s an overview of the game via Nintendo:
Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon™ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball™. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to Pokémon GO* to receive Kanto region Pokémon.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu!
- Encounter Pokémon™ in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con™ controller or use the Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in your Poké Ball™ Plus
- Play a Pokémon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Use Poké Ball™ Plus to connect with the Pokémon™ GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region Pokémon
- Connect Poké Ball™ Plus to the Pokémon™ GO* app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—meanwhile, carry Pokémon from Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! and Let’s Go, Pikachu will be released for the Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018. Check out the new trailer below: