The Pokemon Go like game called Ghostbusters World is out now for you to download on iOS and Android devices. This is where you catch ghosts roaming around the streets in lieu of Pokemon.
The game is currently free for you to play and features many gameplay modes. An official press release has been issued describing more details about the game. Read the overview down below.
Ghostbusters World allows players to fulfill their childhood dreams of following in the footsteps of ghost-busting greats like Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zeddmore, by strapping on their own proton pack and going out on ghost patrol. Neighborhoods around the world are more haunted than ever, and this time, you’re the one that’s gonna be called. There are hundreds of ghosts—including favorites from the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games—that you can capture in the real world and then utilize in teams to battle in the ghost dimension.
Whatever your playstyle might be, Ghostbusters World has something to offer for all types of gamers and Ghostheads:
- Bust Ghosts in Your Neighborhood: Go out and capture ghosts appearing all over the real world with stunningly realistic ghostbusting action made possible through Google’s ARCore and Apple’s ARKit technology.
- Don’t Cross the Streams: Take on massive bosses like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man with up to four other players in co-op raid action!
- Go Solo: Enjoy a single player story campaign written and illustrated by the minds behind the beloved IDW comic book series.
- Get Your Ghosts Going: Assemble and upgrade your very own ghost squad and face off in asynchronous PVP team battles against other Ghostbusters.
- Gear Up: Upgrade your equipment, get perks, and purchase new gear to take down bigger and better ghosts—fast.
You can also check out the trailer below for some gameplay footage of Ghostbusters World.