Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 new feature is the Blackout mode, which is pretty much the Battle Royale mode that’s been getting pretty popular this generation. With so many customization options that can be unlocked in the Blackout mode, it may be overwhelming for everyone to figure out what unlocks what.
Luckily, we got you covered as we got the whole list of unlocks and what you need to do to get them. The unlocks vary from characters from past Call of Duty games to Zombie characters and more.
Black Ops 4 Guide: Unlock All Characters
Ranger – Reach level 20
Frogman – Reach level 40
Airborne – Reach level 60
Seal – Reach level 80
Battle Hardened – Reach level 80
– Complete a Zombies Challenge and pick up the Death Machine. You need to also be in the top 10.
– Complete a zombies challenge and collect the Ray Gun. You need to also be in the top 5.
– Complete a Zombies challenge and find the Cymbal Monkey Bomb. You need to also be in the top 10 to get Nikolai.
– Complete a zombies challenge and find the Katana. YOu need to also be in the top 10.
Specialist characters can be unlocked by completing different missions during a Blackout match, acquiring a specific item and placing on the top of the leaderboards.
– Acquire the note from Torque. Deploy at least two Razor wires, deploy a barricade and be in the top 15 to unlock Torque.
– Collect at least one Ching Coin and avoid collapse damage. You need to be in the top 15 at the end of the match.
– Complete the Annihilator Mission by finding the annihilator, and place in the top 15.
– Complete the Broken Armor plating challenge by finding three broken armor plates.
– Get her rocket launcher and at least finishing the match in top 15.
– Complete the Burned Doll mission by having a confirmed kill or clean up a downed played with fire and have the Burned Doll in your inventory
– Complete the Poker Chip Challenge by finishing in the top three, finish the match with 15 healing items and have the Poker Chips in your inventory.
Fans who have played past Call of Duty games will be pleased to know that some are obtainable and can be used in Blackout mode. As always, they have a specific requirement before they can be unlocked.
– Complete the Wood’s Bandana mission by getting into the a helicopter, have the bandana in your inventory and win the match.
– Complete the Locket mission by killing an enemy with a shotgun and melee attack. The locket must also be in your inventory