We’ve got two news to share with you about WWE 2K19 today which is very exciting. The first is the list of the soundtrack, while the second bit of news is Superstar ratings for Triple H and The Undertaker.
Anyway, Xavier Woods posted up on his UpUpDownDown YouTube channel the official soundtrack for WWE 2K19. Instead of the soundtrack being chosen by one person, the WWE wrestlers themselves got to choose the songs they wanted in the game. The game has a diverse mix of songs from many different genres.
Here is the official soundtrack of the game:
- The New Day‘s pick: Wale – Ungrateful & Unthankful
- Baron Corbin‘s pick: Shinedown – Devil
- Daniel Bryan‘s pick: Awolnation – Passion
- The Miz‘s pick: Bullet For My Valentine – Skin
- AJ Styles‘ pick: Eminem – Survival
- Alexa Bliss‘ pick: Fall Out Boy – Champion
- Triple H‘s pick: Metallica – Spit Out The Bone
- Samoa Joe‘s pick: Migos – Work Hard
- Ric Flair/Charlotte Flair‘s pick: Metro Boomin & Offset – Ric Flair Drip
- Sami Zayn‘s pick: Rancid – The 11th Hour
- Elias‘ pick: Post Malone – Rockstar
- Seth Rollins‘ pick: Slipknot: Override
In related news, the official WWE Twitter page announced the Superstar ratings for Triple H and The Undertaker today. The ratings have caused a big debate among fans as nobody is satisfied with the numbers that have been given.
Anyway, Triple H has a respectable rating of an 89 overall. This is the same rating given to Braun Strowman as well with AJ Styles on top with a 91 rating. They have yet to reveal the rating for Roman Reigns.
However, it’s making some fans upset that The Undertaker has a “low” 87 overall rating this year. He ties with Randy Orton who also has the same rating as him.
Bear in mind, the ratings in WWE video games don’t matter too much. Players can always buy the accelerator where they can change the ratings for everyone. WWE 2K19 releases on October 9th, 2018 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.