Capcom announced today during a Tokyo Game Show 2018 stage event that the three Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC sometime in 2019.
The game is currently announced for Japan where the game will get a collector’s physical edition and an e-Capcom limited edition. There’s no word if this trilogy will make its way in North America and Europe but it’s very likely. We’ll just have to wait for official confirmation soon.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will feature fourteen chapters of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations. It will feature both an English and Japanese languages and offers up to ten save data slots.
Here’s an overview of the 3DS versions of the Phoenix Wright games:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
– Five cases to take on and win, to reveal dramatic, stunning, and even comical court proceedings
– Use both screens to investigate crime scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence
– Present findings from the investigation, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine the truth to prove your client’s innocence.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All
– Play from first person perspective through four shocking new cases
– Two distinct gameplay segments – In the Investigation Phase you’ll survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court; in Court Phase, you’ll present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence
– New Psyche-Lock feature — when they keep the truth under lock & key; in order to break them down, successfully open their locks with a series of correct questions or catching them on their inconsistent testimony
– Build up your life bar by successfully opening a witness’s Psyche-Lock
– Present incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations
– Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases. Play as two lawyers – relive Mia’s rookie days from the past and Phoenix’s current cases in the present.
– Colorful cast of characters: Phoenix Wright – the game’s main character who is an accomplished defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from fiction. Maya Fey – a bright young girl; Mia Fey – an ace attorney.
– Two distinct gameplay segments: Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence. Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses.
– Psyche-Lock system: Break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies.
– Microphone can be used to yell “Objection!” and “Hold it!” as you cross examine witnesses.
Here’s the trailer that you can watch: