Codemasters has now released a new update for F1 2018. The patch itself is available now for PC owners and will be available tomorrow for PS4 owners. As for Xbox One owners, the patch won’t be available until later this week.
Codemasters revealed the full patch notes for F1 2018 over on the game’s official forums. You can read the full patch notes for the new update posted down below.
F1 2018 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Remember to give Codemasters feedback on all the updates so they can improve the game in the future.
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit.
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect.
- PC – Fixed issues with Thrustmaster T300 wheel.
- PC – Game now works with AMD Phenom CPU’s – (without the need to use the Beta workaround) NOTE: These CPUs are below minimum specifications to run the game and are therefore not technically supported, so you may still experience some performance issues.
- Updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections.
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay.
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings.
- Fixed an issue where AI team mates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane.
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones.
- Improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PC and PS4.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai.
- PC – Fixed an issue where resolution changes cause partial black screens during cut-scenes.
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions
- Improved game stability and various other fixes