2K Games has now outlined many of the new features that you can expect to see in WWE 2K19 when it releases next month. 2K Games is hoping to make this game feel a lot more different than the previous entries.
2K Games outlined the many new features in a press release that was issued out earlier this week. They promise that WWE 2K19 will have many improvements and new things for you to see and do. You can check out a short summary posted down below.
- An improved the framerate for matches with six or more characters on-screen; overhauled strikes, with over 250 new attack and reaction animations; a wider variety of offense for computer-controlled opponents; bolstered commentary, with over 15,000 new lines from the team of Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton; dozens of new match scoring conditions; and the ability to change controller assignments during Universe and Exhibition matches
- New 5-Man, 6-Man, 8-Man and Royal Rumble match types;
- A more realistically proportioned Hell in a Cell structure that more accurately captures the tension of battling within;
- A revamped steel cage with new interactions, options, mini-games and the option to leave through the cage door
- The ability to choose who is holding the Money in the Bank briefcase in Universe and Exhibition modes; ability to customize Money in the Bank briefcases and a variety of cash-in sequences;
- Addition of a new Payback System, a defensive mechanic that can turn the momentum of a match and get you back on track
- Big Head Mode option to toggle on Big Heads for any WWE Superstar or created character!
You can click here to read even more details about the new features that are coming to the game. WWE 2K19 releases on October 9th, 2018 and will be available for you to buy on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.