PAX West will soon be upon us and the event promises to allow gamers to play with many fun video games. Sega and Nintendo are now two gaming companies that have announced the games that they are bringing to the big annual event.
Announced via a press release, Sega revealed a ton of playable games that you can play at the event. You can check out the list of playable games posted down below.
-Team Sonic Racing
-Valkyria Chronicles 4, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
-Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
-Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
-Total War: Three Kingdoms
-Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2
In regards to Team Sonic Racing, the Ice Mountain track will be playable in the demo build that will be at PAX West 2018. It has also been revealed that Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, and Team Vector are playable at the event too.
Nintendo posted more details of its PAX West 2018 lineup via a press release as well. You can check out the playable list of games posted below.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate from Nintendo
- Super Mario Party from Nintendo
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! from Nintendo
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! from Nintendo
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas from Ubisoft
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection from Blizzard Entertainment
- Travis Strikes Again : No More Heroes from Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
- SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~ from NIS America
“Many of our biggest fans descend on Seattle every year to celebrate video games at PAX West,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “It’s the perfect venue for us to interact directly with our fans with fun activities and engaging hands-on demos with some our upcoming games.”
Anyway, below is details about when and where you can attend PAX West 2018 this year. Aside from Sega and Nintendo, more games are expected to there as well.
“PAX West runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 3 at the Washington State Convention Center at 705 Pike St., Seattle, WA 98101. Nintendo is located at booth No. #1939 in the South Hall. For more information about PAX West, visit http://west.paxsite.com/.“