EA Sports has now released a brand new update patch for EA Sports UFC 3 for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The full patch notes have been released to let you know some of the changes and improvements that have been made to the game and more.
As reported by GearNuke, patch 1.10 for EA Sports UFC 3 was released today for consoles. The PS4 patch weighs in at around 1.5GB in size. Make sure to update your game as soon as possible to take notice of the new changes. The full patch notes have been posted down below for you to read.
- Fixed a crash in Ultimate Team’s pack opening flow for packs that contained more than 5 items
- Fixed a hang in Ultimate Team’s unassigned item flow when players had more than 5 unassigned items
- Fixed a crash in Event Mode when selecting a fighter in the combined weight class grouping for Heavyweight & Women’s Divisions
- Slightly slowed down the single collar attempt animation and increased the denial window by 10 frames
- Reduce the denial window of the Cage Over Under clinch attempt by 14 frames
If you have yet to play EA Sports UFC 3, you can read an overview of the game posted down below. All information comes from EA Sports’ official description for the game.
EA SPORTS UFC 3 is the most revolutionary fighting game on the planet, connecting you to the real-world UFC all year round.
Master the promotion and performance of becoming a professional fighter, inside and outside the Octagon.
Build the ultimate lineup of authentic champion fighters. Customize with signature moves straight from the real UFC.
Real Player Motion
New cutting-edge animation technology makes every move, strike, and combination more realistic, responsive, and rewarding.
G.O.A.T. Career Mode
Build hype to gain fans and create rivalries that capture the world’s attention. Then fight to dominate the Octagon.
New customizable multiplayer modes let you and your friends face off with highlight-reel knockouts.