While Mario Kart is the most famous kart racing video game series of all time, this does not mean the genre is a monopoly because many clones have been created. A new kart racing game has now been announced and it will feature your favorite cartoon characters from Nickelodeon.
As reported by Gematsu, Nickelodeon Kart Racers has been developed by GameMill Entertainment and will be out for the PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch console this October 23rd, 2018. It will have a budget price of $39.99.
Some of the characters that you can be include “SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy from SpongeBob SquarePants, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold!, and Angelica, Tommy, and Reptar from Rugrats.” Four player multiplayer is also included. More details of the game are posted below.
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school, and more!
- Awesome co-op and local multiplayer for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for tons of fun!
- Slime overload will have you turning you karts into jet-ski racers!
This game is great for kids while most of the adults will be playing Red Dead Redemption 2 which comes out three days later.