WWE 2K19 will be out later this year and there is a ton of new wrestlers that could be added to the new video game. WWE fans have already seen a lot of new talent in 2018 so let’s look at who should be added to the video game.
5) Adam Cole (Baby!): Sure we can add Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly to the game as well as we need the full Undisputed Era. Adam Cole came to NXT last year and has always been a favorite in Ring of Honor.
Cole has now become an even bigger star in 2018 by winning the first ever NXT North American Championship. There’s a big chance he can be added to the launch roster of WWE 2K19 since he made his WWE debut early enough for 2K Games to scan him for this year’s game.
4) EC3: EC3 was in Impact Wrestling last year but has now made the jump to NXT/WWE this year. EC3 did not make a big impact in WWE a few years ago when he competed under the name of Derrick Bateman, but his stint in Impact Wrestling made him a bigger star than before.
If EC3 is to be added in WWE 2K19, it’s likely he could be DLC. This is because he only made his debut at NXT Takeover: New Orleans which could be too late for 2K Games to make his character model in time for the game’s Fall launch.
3) Ricochet: Ricochet is famous in the indie wrestling scene for his high flying theatrics. Sure some people might think his wrestling style is too flashy, but I always enjoyed watching his matches especially the ones against Will Ospreay.
While we won’t see Will Opsreay in WWE 2K19, we can hopefully see Ricochet. Much like EC3, he only made his debut at NXT Takeover: New Orleans so he might only feature as DLC.
2) Bobby Lashley: Bobby Lashley was one of the biggest stars in WWE, but sadly he abruptly left the company back in 2008. The last WWE video game he was on was Smackdown vs Raw 2008.
Now the popular wrestler is back making his return on Raw after WrestleMania 34. There’s rumors that he could challenge Brock Lesnar at this year’s SummerSlam event. This could be huge since both of them are also MMA fighters too.
Hopefully Bobby Lashley is able to make it into WWE 2K19. I’m pretty sure a lot of gamers would love to play as Lashley again in a video game.
1) Ronda Rousey: Sure we can play as Ronda Rousey in EA Sports UFC 3, but she is now an official WWE Superstar. As you may have seen at WrestleMania 34, she is a very entertaining professional wrestler despite only having her first match!
Rousey actually joined WWE back in January so there is enough time for her to be added in the WWE 2K19 launch roster. Hopefully she’s able to be in the actual game and isn’t just added as only a pre-order bonus.
Anyway, this is just a small number of wrestlers that could potentially be added into WWE 2K19. The game could add even more names such as those from the Mae Young Classic, Legends from the past and many more!