Square Enix released its Secret of Mana remake earlier this month and a new patch is on the way in order to fix some existing issues. This first patch is expected to be released on PS4 first with the PC and PS Vita versions coming a little later after that.
Square Enix announced the new 1.02 patch notes for Secret of Mana on its official website. DualShockers kindly translated the notes and you can see what the new patch does in the info posted down below.
- Fixed frequent application error.
- Fixed blackout screen error.
- Fixed character color change error.
- Fixed black screen after character revived at 0 HP error.
- Fixed an error where a conversation will not end in certain areas.
- Fixed an error that had characters fall to the first floor of a dungeon to the second.
- Fixed an error that slowed an enemy during an attack or magic animation.
- Fixed the bow weapon trajectory when attack certain enemies.
- Added a guide to display how players can switch the Ring Command screen.
- Added an icon to display the character currently using a ring.
- Added a display of the effect of a Ring.
Secret of Mana’s 3D remake is out now for PS4, PC and PS Vita. It is a 3D remake of the 2D classic that came out for the SNES. Reception for the remake has been mixed so far as the graphics look outdated and other issues.