With all the recent roster trades and the All Star Weekend coming, EA Sports has now released update 1.11 for NBA Live 18 today for both the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
The update itself is quite hefty weighing in at around over 7GB. EA Sports announced the new NBA Live 18 update on the official website. You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Inside Shot Tuning:
- Tuned the distance of what makes a shot “contested” near the rim. End result is a reduced success rate for contested shots at the rim.
- Fixed an issue where a second off ball defender could get their ankles broken. Also, reduced the chance of anklebreakers for the onball defender.
Reduced by 1, Max Bonus Increased, and scale was adjusted to allow a more beneficial boost on your first stack
- Break it Down (Slasher)
- Give & Take (Point Shooter)
- Hot in the Post (Post Anchor)
- Board and Fire (Stretch Big)
- 3&D (Backcourt Defender)
- Playmaker Sig Ability adjustment
- Increased your ability to score (with sig ability)
- Slight increase to your ability to boost a teammate with your pass
- Two Way Impact (Hybrid Wing)
- Increased Bonuses
Gameplay Trait Improvements
- Quick Recovery was fixed, all forms of ankle breakers in both dribble moves should no longer play on you if the trait is equipped
- Catch & Shoot Bonus reduced
- Corner Three Bonus Increased
- Early Release Bonus Increased
- Late Release Bonus Increased
Skill Trait Improvements
Set Base Skill Scale for Bronze/Silver/Gold traits from a 72/74/80 rating to a 72/76/82 rating
- Offensive Rebound
- All-Star Court
- All-Star Jerseys
- All-Star Teams
- Teams still referred to as East and West instead of Team Stephen and Team LeBron due to design call to keep Franchise Mode from displaying wildly inaccurate team names
- Number of smaller bug fixes.
Trade Deadline Roster Update
- Cavs Cleaning House
- IT to Lakers
- Wade back to Miami
- Mirotic to Pelicans
- Payton to Suns
- All-Star Content based on 2018 All-Stars
- New All-Star Items for all All-Stars with Ratings Boosted
- New All-Star Fantasy Challenges to reward users
- BOGO Gold Packs
- Coinciding with EA Sports Sale and New Users
NBA Live 18 is out now for PS4 and Xbox One. The game is not available on PC or Nintendo Switch. Only NBA 2K18 is out on more platforms.