Big Ant Studios has revealed patch notes for update version number 1.09 for AO Tennis. The update is available now on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
On the PS4 version of AO Tennis, patch 1.09 weighs in at 3.626 GB. It’s possible the size of the patch will be the same on the Xbox One version of the game.
Big Ant Studios announced the first patch notes for the game on the official AO Tennis Facebook page. You can read about all of the details posted down below.
“A major new patch for AO Tennis is now live, for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Please download it at your earliest convenience, as the new patch brings a host of new improvements and updates to the game, listed out in patch notes below.
We are working 24/7 to listen to feedback about the game, and make improvements, refinements, and add features based on what the community wants and expects. Thank you for your passion and interest in the great sport, and thank you for your patience as we continue to work on AO Tennis.”
- Improvements to player shot timing and feedback.
- Improvements to player movement.
- Improvements to doubles.
- Improvements to sound and game atmosphere.
- Increased number of career mode tournaments.
- Changed online quick match to 3 games 1 set plus tiebreak.
- Improved Stability.
- Added Serve and Rally Statistical information to pause menu.
- Added extra morph options to player creation.
- Added extra hair types to player creation.
- Added Yuichi Sugita to playing roster
- Added new Paris courts
AO Tennis is out now in both Australia and New Zealand for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles. The game is expected to be released in other countries sometime later this year.