EA Sports has released update patch number 1.10 for NBA Live 18 today for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles. It does not sound like a big update but it should make the game as update to date as possible.
Further notes about the patch were not revealed by EA Sports. Operation Sports revealed an update about some uniforms. City uniforms have been added to New York Knicks and Toronto Raptors. City uniforms will also be worn by the Miami Heat on January 25th which is also appear in the video game. The Houston Rockets will get new uniforms too, but only when they eventually wear them in real life.
Anyway, the full patch notes for update 1.10 were revealed on the official EA Sports website. You can read all of the details down below.
- Latency Burst Control
- Online – Improve Internet Latency / Jitter handling
- Better too few player detection
- Make Private to Public Lobby More Likely To Pick Up Random Users In 18
- Fixed Live Events Crash
- Idle users being kicked – Timer moved from 5 minutes to 48 seconds
- UI/UX: Changes to starting lineups do not change or take effect in gameplay when changing the starting lineup in Play Now.
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
With the NBA All Star weekend happening next month, there is sure to be more updates coming to NBA Live 18 very soon in the weeks to come. NBA Live is actually a big improvement over the previous games that EA has released recently. The game is out now for PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned here at JustPushStart for all of the latest news on the latest video games releasing in 2018 and more.