Capcom announced today that when Monster Hunter: World releases on January 26, a day one patch will be available for download.
The patch weighs in at 815MB and will unlock numerous functions such as online multiplayer, event quests, and chat.
Here are the complete details:
- Unlocks online-use systems including multiplayer, event quests, and chat.
- Adds function to receive additional content to the player’s My House room service.
- Adds gallery function to the title menu to replay event scenes.
- Adds a Gallery Mode that enables you to watch the event scenes you have previously seen. The appearance of the player character will change based on the save data.
- Mascot character Poogie added to Research Commission HQ.
- As you progress through the story, Poogie will appear in the distribution area of Research Commission HQ. You can deepen your friendship with him through skillful petting. If you pick him up and take him around, something good might happen.
Additional Display Languages
In addition to the Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish included in all versions of the game, the following display languages have been added for specific versions:
- Japan: No additional languages
- Asia: Traditional Chinese and Korean
- North America: Brazilian Portuguese
- Europe: Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, and Arabic
Additional voiced languages have not been added. All versions of the game will feature Monster Hunter language, Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish voiced language options.
- Fixed some bugs
Monster Hunter: World will be available on January 26 for PS4 and Xbox One.