Square Enix has announced that the PS4 version of Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT will have some changes and differences compared to the original Japanese arcade release. The features aren’t too big, but it will give console gamers a better experience.
Square Enix announced the console exclusive features of Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT via its official Twitter page. You can read about all of the details posted down below.
- Languages added. English voices and subtitles for each language (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish) can be chosen.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, Circle and X can be switched.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, L1 / R1 and L2 / R2 can be switched.
- In Room Matches, P.LV and C.LV experience points and Gil can be obtained.
- A greater amount of Gil will be rewarded for clearing battles.
- In situations where you disconnect with an opponent before the Briefing screen, there will not be a penalty.
- Offline Class can be more easily raised. (When your Offline Class rises, the ally COM rank also rises, which makes battles easier.)
- When matching with an opponent, the online ID of opponents in the voice chat list are hidden. (Everyone’s IDs will be displayed after moving to the Briefing screen with an opponent.)
It’s likely these changes will also be available for Western gamers. The game itself releases exclusively for the PS4 console on January 30th, 2018. It’s a fast paced 3v3 fighting game that takes place in a 3D level. People that played the original PSP versions of Dissidia Final Fantasy should get used to the controls pretty quickly. If you are a noob, you may want to spend some time in the practice modes first because this is not a very easy game to master.