Amazon has posted the first details for the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT strategy guide that will be released alongside the video game itself later this month.
The strategy guide has been published and made by Prima Games and it will be released on January 30th, 2017 exclusively for the PS4 console. Official details have been posted down below.
- The Official Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide from Prima Games gives you everything you need to claim victory in the arena with your favorite Final Fantasy characters.
- Hard Cover Guide with Premium Finishes
- Exclusive Content found only in the Collector’s Edition
- In-Depth Strategy for Every Character and Squad Combination
- Tips and Tricks for Every Unique Arena
- Comprehensive Look at the Bravery Combat System
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide, optimized for a second-screen experience.
The guide is quite big clocking in at over 304 pages. It should give you an idea on how to control the game’s extensive roster of characters. Many famous Final Fantasy characters are in this fighting game including Cloud, Lightning, Squall, Noctis and more.
The game was originally out in Japan for arcade machines, but this PS4 version of the game promises to include more content. It’s possible the game will be supported post launch as some DLC characters could be added. I’d like to see Tifa and Yuna get added since they were in the PSP Dissidia games, but are missing currently in this newer version of the game.
Anyway, the release date for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is January 30th, 2018. It will be the second major fighting game to be released later this month following the release of Dragon Ball FighterZ on January 26th, 2018. After those games, SoulCalibur 6 is also releasing sometime later this year too.