A new Justice League VR video game is now available for you to to download on lots of various platforms starting from today.
Justice League VR will be available on the following platforms: PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream.
On the PC and PS4, the game will cost you $9.99. If you want to play the game on an Android device, the price is a bit cheaper at $4.99.
It’s based on the movie that came out recently and you can step inside the shoes of Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg. More official details can be seen below.
- Outrace your enemies as BATMAN
- Fight Parademons in Themyscira as WONDER WOMAN
- Battle Parademons across 3 different locations as SUPERMAN
- Face a creature from the deep as AQUAMAN
- Stop a ticking bomb as THE FLASH
- Take out enemy drones as CYBORG
The movie is out now and is worth watching if you love the DC heroes. You should see at the cinema before Star Wars: The Last Jedi comes out next weekend.