Square Enix recently announced that the multiplayer expansion for Final Fantasy XV will be receiving a new patch on December 12 that include a variety of improvements, and additional contents.
Here’s the patch notes:
- Cases where the player’s level does not rise
- Cases where enemies do not appear in multiplayer quests
- Other things that prevent progress
- Shorter loading time between Lestallum and Camp
- Shorter AI comrades generation time
- Timed Quests – Quick Matching-exclusive quests. Defeat a lot of enemies within the time limit.
- Witch’s Shop – Receive the buff effect obtained through a meal in exchange for the Timed Quest reward.
In addition, Square Enix also announced that fans of the multiplayer expansion can look forward to more contents in 2018.
Final Fantasy XV is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and will launch for PC sometime in 2018.