Prima Games has revealed details for the strategy guide being released for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. This includes a collector’s edition guide that comes with extra goodies.
Details of the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus strategy guide were posted on Amazon. It will cost you $32.40 and has 272 pages. Full details of the guide have been posted down below.
- Bonus Art Book Excerpt: Previews the fascinating volume published by Dark Horse.
- Developer Interview: A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of The New Colossus, plus a foreword from Narrative Designer Tommy Tordsson Björk.
- Lithographs Included: A must-have for any fan!
- The Mission: Head into battle armed with the most effective tips and strategies for navigating every mission.
- The Maps: Our detailed maps help you hunt down all equipment, ammo, and Collectibles. Never miss a step!
- The Gear: Use the right tool for the job! From hatchets to helmets to heavy weapons, we provide full equipment stats and upgrade details so you can go in prepared.
- The Enemy: Our exhaustive enemy database breaks down the strengths, weaknesses, and tool sets of every foe in the game.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
Both the strategy guide and the game itself will be available for you on October 27th, 2017. The game will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.