Niantic has released a new patch for Pokemon Go today. The patch notes have been posted at it takes the version number up to 0.77.1 on Android and 1.47.1 on iOS.
Many bug issues have been fixed and no major features have been added to Pokemon Go today. You can read the full patch notes below as posted on the official website.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Stay tuned because Niantic will be updating the game in the near future. There are still many features that fans want in the game.