Bandai Namco has released a new update for Tekken 7 today. This takes the version number for the patch up to 1.08.
The new Tekken 7 update is available now. Aside from improving the main game, some things have also been adjusted to the Teen Bowl DLC mode. You can checkout the details posted below.
Improved modes to related to Online
- Opponent’s “area information” and “language” is now shown in RANKED MATCH and QUICK MATCH.
- Win record will no longer be displayed before the start of PLAYER MATCH.
- To improve matches in ONLINE TOURNAMENT, deleted the selection of maximum participants on the page of creating and searching for online tournaments.
Ultimate TEKKEN BOWL improvements
- Character voice will be played when throwing a ball.
- Adjusted the speed of various gauges when throwing a ball.
- Adjusted the camera for when a player gets a STRIKE.
Issues with certain characters fixed
Issue of the tattoo on Katarina’s stomach disappearing when wearing specific costumes has been fixed
Improved game stability
Improved the stability of Online modes, Ultimate TEKKEN BOWL, actions during battle in certain stages, Character Customization, etc
Bandai Namco is going to continue support the game for the foreseeable future. The character Geese will be DLC later this year.