Nintendo has now released a new update for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The update patch is version number 1.3.1 and it’s out now.
Nintendo posted the patch notes for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Support website. The update should be available for both Wii U and Nintendo Switch owners. Details are posted below.
- We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
- In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild”) which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
- This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
- Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
Remember, the second DLC for the game should be out later this year. Look out for it at the end of the year.