As Mass Effect Andromeda owners might know, the game launched with several bugs and issues. EA and BioWare have listed issues that are currently being worked on.
This is just a small list of things that are currently being worked on for Mass Effect Andromeda. There are likely to be more issues, so let BioWare and EA know of your specific problems. The known issues can be seen below.
- Enabling Crossfire may not yield to a significant performance increase.
- Dolby Vision is currently disabled for PC.
- Screen appears stretched in 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions.
- Attempting to run the game in 16:9 or 16:10 portrait display may cause the game to crash.
- Players may experience performance drops in the Storm Canyons.
- Squadmates may repeatedly teleport on top of the player, and may follow when told not to.
- Objects in space may rotate slowly or may appear jittery when using the right control stick.
- PS4 – Repeatedly skipping opening cinematics on the Remnant City critical path mission can cause Ryder to hang in mid-air.
- Game does not save often enough during main missions.
- We are aware of some areas where progression events may fail to trigger. If you encounter this you may be able to get past this by leaving the area and returning
- Running in a zig-zag pattern can result in Ryder entering an unintended animation state.
- Audio may stop during play. Closing and restarting the game will restore audio.
- Immediately creating a new Ryder after exiting a current playthrough can result in Journal quest items carrying over and a number of bugson the Hyperion.
There is no release date for the next update patch for Mass Effect Andromeda, but it should be out very soon. Not everything can be fixed at the same time, so you may have to be patient for all the bugs to clear.