Another raid quest is being staged in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. This time, you get the opportunity to face up against the evil and powerful Super Android 17.
Bandai Namco announced that this new Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid quest takes place from February 18th, 2017. The event will start on 10am PST and is expected to last for several hours.
Here are the rewards that you can get:
- Participation Reward: Hercule Badge Common
- 5000 Damage Done: Nickname – “Red Ribbon Army”
- 5,000 Damage Done: Set of Super Android 17 Costume and Nickname – “Delightful”
- 30,000 Damage Done: Super Soul “Now it’s my turn!”
- 50,000 Damage Done: 50 TP Medals
We still don’t know when DLC pack 2 for the game will be out, but it is expected to be out later this month. Hopefully more details of the DLC release date is given to us next week.