A new patch has been released for the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Community feedback helped make this new patch possible.
The patch notes were posted via Steam. The patch will be added to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided once you start the game.
- New Breach content.
- Breach UI improvements.
- Addition of new Breach related achievements.
- Prevent drawing a gun when exiting PC or terminal.
- Fixed an issue where there was no prompt to exit the telescope that can be found in Prague.
- Fixed an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D are enabled.
- Improved overall performance for DirectX 11 and 12.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where you would see rain splatters on Jensen while in-doors.
- Various MSAA bug fixes.
DirectX 12 support in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:
- You can toggle DirectX 12 from either the launcher window or from the Display options within the game.
- Note that DirectX 12 requires a restart of the game if (de-)activated from within a running game session. WARNING: Using the DirectX 12 API can offer better performance on some systems, however, it will not be beneficial on all. If you encounter problems with DirectX 12, we recommend turning it off again. There are no visual or gameplay differences between the two DirectX versions.
- Multi-GPU Note: Currently we support Multi-GPU for DirectX 12 for AMD Radeon™ hardware only. We advise players with AMD Radeon™ Multi-GPU capable systems to make sure that you have the latest drivers installed and have Crossfire turned ON in your Radeon Settings.
If you want to see more patch notes, click here to see what else has been improved/changed.