Codemasters has released update 1.7 for F1 2016 this week. The patch notes have been released so you can read on what has been changed in the game.
Update 1.7 update details were posted on the F1 2016 forums. The update is available to download now on PC, but PS4 and Xbox One owners will have to wait as it’s “coming soon”.
- Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
- Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. – New for v1.7.0
- Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
- Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
- Corrected a few translation issues.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
- Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. – New for v1.7.0
- All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. – New for v1.7.0
- Nvidia Scalable Link Interface (SLI) performance improvements. – New for v1.7.0
- Fixed a number of crash bugs.
QA has been approved and sent to Sony. The Xbox One version is still being tested internally.