At last, the much anticipated One Tamriel for the critically acclaimed The Elder Scrolls Online is now available for PC and Mac users.
With the release of One Tamriel update, players can now explore Tamriel without worrying about being under-leveled. Now, players can do quests anywhere in Tamriel as the content will scale on your level – that means more adventure awaits. Also, Zenimax Online made Craglorn a solo-free zone where anyone can do the quests by themselves, though it’s still one of the places to do group-related missions.
ONE TAMRIEL | DELIVERING MORE CHOICES THAN EVER BEFORE
One Tamriel, a free update for all players, delivers the freedom gamers expect from all great Elder Scrolls games – more self-determination and playing options for veteran players and new players alike. With a truly open world and a level-scaled environment, adventurers can go anywhere, with anyone, at any time from the moment they exit the tutorial.
One Tamriel also removes Alliance restrictions outside of PvP, allowing players to group with any player in the world, no matter their allegiance. This change makes it much easier for players to find pick-up groups for questing, dungeons, and trials, and expands the opportunity for guilds to assemble more diverse dungeon and trial groups.
Choose to discover the villages and cities of Tamriel at your own pace, and in whatever order you please, from the Gold Coast to Eastmarch and from Rivenspire to Shadowfen. If you’re a veteran player, you can now invite your friends to join you as a beginner and be equally challenged regardless of where you quest.
Additional major improvements and updates to the game include:
- Dueling: Players can now battle each other anywhere outside Cyrodiil to test their skills and builds and claim bragging rights as the toughest adventurer
- Zone Overhaul: All zones have been redesigned for a mix of solo and group play with improved bosses and standardized difficulty
- Dungeons: All dungeons can be played in normal and veteran mode, where story is separated from difficulty and players are battle-leveled to allow players of different levels to play together, and receive level-appropriate loot
- Craglorn: The massive Craglorn zone has been redesigned to make it solo-friendly but still the go-to location for group content
- Loot: Loot in zones has now been standardized like dungeon loot, making it possible to acquire specific sets in specific zones at whatever level you are when completing quests
One Tamriel for The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for PS4 and Xbox One on October 18.