Blizzard has released a new update for Overwatch on the PC. The full patch notes have been revealed so you can see the changes.
A new Overwatch patch won’t be out for PS4 and Xbox One yet because those platforms are getting a bigger update sometime in the near future. Full patch notes for the PC version are below.
- Respawn time for defenders has been standardized to 10 seconds on all maps
- Payload speed has been slightly reduced on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug causing incomplete character models to load on the Hero Selection screen
- Fixed a number of bugs causing various crashes and instability issues
- Fixed a bug that prevented user interface elements from displaying in some languages
- Fixed a bug that caused the placement matches screen to display when some players would disconnect and rejoin a match
- Estádio das Rãs
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn as heroes other than Lúcio
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get stuck outside the normal boundaries of the map
- Temple of Anubis
- Fixed a bug causing a portion of the city wall to display incorrectly on all graphics settings