With the re-release of Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Red in North America and Europe, many are now asking just how to get Mew?
Well, if you somehow didn’t have a chance to get Mew from other games, or like the promotion TPC had lately, you can get Mew in the classic Pokemon games. It’s actually quite easy and with the ability to transfer Pokemon to the Pokemon bank, definitely consider getting Mew if you’re one of those people who purchased the VC game for the 3DS.
How to get Mew in Pokemon Yellow
Please note that you need to do this the first time you reach Cerulean City.
1. As soon as you enter Cerulean City, head for the Nugget Bridge to the North.
2. Fight all the trainers on the bridge, including your rival. Once they’re all defeated, turn left.
3. You’ll see a trainer hanging out in the small strip of grass. Don’t go too close above or below him as he is important, though we don’t need him as of this moment. Judi Slot Online jackpot Terbesar
4. Walk to the side of him in the grass until you run into a wild Abra. Capture it! (for Pokemon Yellow, you might want to check out Route 5, below Cerulean City for an Abra)
5. Once you have Abra, head back up and to your right towards Route 24.
6. Defeat every trainer except the YOUNGSTER labeled with a four. Go around the bottom so he doesn’t see you.
7. Once you’re done fighting all the trainers on Router 24, use Abra to teleport back to the Pokemon Center in Cerulean City. Heal all Pokemon and head back up to where that one guy was standing to the left of the bridge in the grass.
8. SAVE THE GAME
9. Now DON’T MESS UP. Go stand diagonal from the corner just out above the grassy strip. You’ll find yourself above the trainer now, but not close enough for him to notice you.
10. Press down and start at the same time. If you do it right, you’ll notice the trainer is looking up to you, but you’ll be on the pause menu. Pick Abra and teleport back to the Pokemon Center.
11. As you start to teleport, you’ll see a “!”pop up over is head. If you see that, you’re doing it right. If he ends up seeing you before you hit start and select, you’ll need to reset.
12. Once you’re back at the Pokemon Center, head back over the bridge and to the right of Router 24. Fight the YOUNGSTER you skipped. DO not approach him directly though. Walk up to the north most wall and walk along it until he notices you and walks over to battle. If you don’t do this, the game will crash.
13. As soon as the battle is over, teleport back to the Pokemon Center.
14. Head back to the bridge and start walking until you the game will automatically pause. Unpause it and you’ll fight Mew.