A brand new update has just been announced by Bethesda for their mobile title Fallout Shelter.
Update 1.4, which is “the biggest update yet”, is set to add a variety of content such as new rooms, outfits and weapons. Set to “invigorate your Fallout Shelter underground community” players will soon be able to craft junk, have parrots for companions and customers individual Dwellers via a Barbershop.
The update is scheduled to be released later this week; below is exactly what Bethesda says it will bring to the game:
• Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
• New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
• Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
• Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
• Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
• Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
• Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!