Following the success of Disgaea in consoles, NIS America will bring the first game that was released on PlayStation 2 to PC via Steam in February 2016.
The PC version of Disgaea for PC will include all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, updated UI and textures, keyboard and controller support, and new steam features such as achievements.
Download the Darkness, Level Up Evil!
In a world where all the rules are reversed and the demons rule, you may find yourself questioning your allegiance to ‘the light’ and rooting for the Netherworld’s most neglected anti-hero. Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels – A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw – Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It’s not just a port!)
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards