Sony announced today that Quantic Dream’s Beyond: Two Souls will launch for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store on November 24 in North America and November 26 in Europe for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.
On March 1, Sony will then release Heavy Rain for the PlayStation 4 as well via the PlayStation Store. Users who purchase Beyond: Two Souls will get a discount on Heavy Rain when it launches next year.
For anyone residing in Europe, a Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls collection will be available at retail on March 2. Unfortunately, no word yet if North America will get the same treatment but who knows.
Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Check out the PS4 launch trailer below: