Despite all of the new releases in March, Titanfall stood above the rest to be the top seller in the UK that month.
Titanfall managed to fend off other best sellers such as South Park: The Stick of Truth and even inFamous: Second Son. Even though it was released last year, FIFA 14 still managed to stay in the top 10.
Check out the UK’s best selling games of March 2014 below:
1. Titanfall – EA
2. Thief – Square Enix
3. South Park: The Stick of Truth – Ubisoft
4. inFamous: Second Son – Sony
5. The LEGO Movie Videogame – Warner Bros. Interactive
6. FIFA 14 – EA
7. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – Konami
8. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare – EA
9. Dark Souls II – Bandai Namco
10. Call of Duty: Ghosts – Activision