The feature length documentary is available to download on Valve’s digital download platform Steam and can also be viewed on YouTube and via iTunes. Following three of the top professional Dota 2 players throughout their Dota 2: The International 3 (TI3) journey gamers get a look from the pros perspective.
TI3 was the first time the top teams of the e-sport competed for a prize of 1 million dollars. Producing plenty of memorable gameplay moment such as the ‘Million Dollar Dreamcoil’ and ‘Pudge Fountain Hooks’ the game surged in popularity as a result of the competition. Valve put together the feature to show what commitments and sacrifices the top players must make to be the very best.
While the feature is free there is also a Free to Play Competitor’s Pack with 25% of the profits going to the professionals in the film and contributors. The pack includes:
• Fear’s Sven Set – Created by Jeremy Klein, Ziedrich
• hyhy’s Doom Set – Created by Vermillion Wlad
• Dendi’s Pudge Set – Created by Danidem, Bronto ϟ Thunder
• Free to Play Wards – Created by Valve
• Free to Play HUD – Created by Valve
• Free to Play Courier – Created by Valve