Official PlayStation Magazine has shared some new info on the recently announced Batman: Arkham Knight game.
– You can call on the batmobile mid-glide by targeting a spot you want it to drive to
– The Batmobile pretty much affects everything you hit in some fashion, not just certain walls
– You use L2 mid-glide to use the line launcher
– The use of gadgets while gliding produces a slow-mo sequence
– The batmobile has a boost function
– The boost function refuels when you drift around corners
– Rocksteady isn’t talking about whether or not you can upgrade it
It’s pretty cool how you can get to drive the batmobile. The previous Arkham games it was only shown during some cutscenes but was never playable.
Batman: Arkham Knight will be released later this year for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.