The Assetto Corsa development team has just announced the release of the newest version of their games Early Access version 0.7.5.
An epic new hypercar from, the one and only, Pagani Automobili has been added to the game. The 2013 stunning and aerodynamic Pagani Huayra takes twin turbo simulation to the next level. The Assettto Corsa team has even been allowed to use official Pagani IGES data to provide precise and ultra realistic suspension kinematics.
The update doesn’t just add in the epic hypercar many minor fixes are also included. Here’s a list of the entire changelog:
– Pagani Huayra new car (turbo related sounds still wip)
– TC now does not engadge until a car specific speed when launching from stand still
– Aero fixes for Lotus Exos T125, corrects nose up excessive top speed
– Option for player selective collisions. A small workaround until we properly fix the AI. Collisions only occur around a small distance from the player. All other cars do not collide, limiting CPU occupation
– Fixed replay audio bug
– Fixed GUI on some apps
– Fixed race output
– New APP :: Track Description
– New APP :: Real Time X360 car controls debug
– Damage OFF option
– Fixed some glitches in mirror rendering
– Improved CPU performance on Monza
– Reduced launcher RAM and VRAM consumption while the simulator is active.
– Added French translation.
– Collision fixes at Monza and Silverstone gp
– Physical mesh at Silverstone gp more detailed.
– Fixed Concrete size at S-Schumacher, Nurburgring GP
– The launcher now keeps a rotating backup store of the local database (found in Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata\backups)
The team also reported that they have met with Aaron Davies, Head of Developer Relations at Oculus VR. Their aim is to start improving the performance and compatibility of the Oculus Rift within their game.