Battlefield 4 on Xbox One launched with timed exclusivity for Second Assault, an expansion that contained reworked Battlefield 3 maps and weapons, and now we finally know when the rest of us will be seeing that DLC. Operation Metro, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Firestorm will be available on February 18th for Premium members on PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s included:
- 4 fan-favorite BF3 maps reimagined through Frostbite 3
- Redesigned levels with player-triggered Levolution moments
- 5 weapons re-mastered for Battlefield 4
- Dune Buggy (DPV) vehicle makes its return to the Battlefield
- Capture the Flag game mode
- 10 new assignments with their own unlocks
Non-Premium Battlefield 4 players will have to wait until March 4th to access the remastered content. Given that DICE said they were postponing DLC until they worked out most of the game’s problems, we can only hope this means that the overall experience has finally broken away from its buggy beginnings.