Splinter Cell: Blacklist is a solid title, as reflected by our review, but it’s not without its flaws. Fortunately, Ubisoft is acting quickly to address the problems and is sending out a handful of new fixes on the PS3 via Patch 1.02.
We have all the details for you here to read over.
- Fix voice chat quality when using wireless headsets
- Fix framerate dropping considerably after several hours of play
- Fix timer and progress bar for Daily Challenges
- Shadownet: Fix tracking of Shocking Kos Ghost challenge
- Fix misc issues with Gone Dark challenges
- Fix misc issues with guards shooting sticky camera and not engaging search behavior
- Fix getting stuck in unresponsive state when accepting an invite to a Spies vs Mercs match during a CO-OP host migration
- Fix animation glitch when sliding down a ladder and immediately throwing a grenade
- Fix mission preview image not updating when cycling through different missions in the settings
Spies vs Mercs:
- Capture the Intel: Fix Intel stuck on weapon when a client is dropping it twice in a row
- Capture the Intel: Fix potential exploit where an ammo box placed in front of the Intel drop crate would allow to skip the “securing the intel” animation
- Fix Drone Hunter points not awarded when blowing up the drone with certain gadgets
- Fix waypoint staying red when Pandora settings are ON and a hacker has been killed
- Fix accessing an empty when menu when trying to view the Customization Screen or match Settings right when the countdown reaches 0
- Fix general host migration issues
- Fix rare cases of Spies falling out of maps
- Fix spawning with no weapon and unable to shoot when pushing the stick forward during the character selection screen until the match starts
Fixes should be hitting PC and Xbox 360 in the very near future.