In Hydeland, there are a plethora of bosses that you will meet as you search for the location of the Dragon’s Crown. The bosses that you will get to fight are no push-over, so it’s best to expect a tough time taking them down.
The first group of bosses that you will encounter in Dragon’s Crown can be found in Ancient Temple Ruins. They are Harpy for path A and Medussa for path B.
Choosing Path A will give you the Harpy as the boss to fight at the end of the level.
– When fighting the Harpy, it’s best to watch out for its claw attack. When you get in range and the claw reaches you, the Harpy will scratch you multiple times, stunning you for a brief second.
– Another attack to look forward from the Harpy is its dive attack. As the HP goes down to around 50%, he will start targeting random enemies and will dive into them. Watch out for this attack as it can knock you down.
– As boss nearing to its death, the Harpy will start grabbing someone. Be sure to stay away as much as possible. If you are a Wizard or a Sorcerer, you can stay away from the boss and just attack using magic.
– The Harpy will randomly cast Cyclone that can damage the whole group. In addition, expect the boss to also cast Lightning.
Choosing Path B will give you the Medussa as the boss to fight at the end of the level. Take note that you have two options as to where you can fight Medussa. I suggest fighting her at the end of the level. When you get meet her the first time, go straight to the next screen and don’t fight her.
– Medussa love snakes, therefore she will drop a lot of them. Make sure to use an attack that does AOE damage.
– Watch out for Medussa’s infamous petrification. If you get on her range, she can petrify you, stunning you for several seconds.
– If you don’t take her down in a specific amount of time, pretty much three minutes, she will escape and you will not be able to get the Talisman from her.
– To take down Medussa and the snakes all at the same time, use an attack that does AOE damage; Cyclone, Lightning, etc.