The next time you play Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet, a new hot fix will be downloaded automatically that further improves the performance of the game.
As soon as you get past the game’s title screen, the hot fixes that temporarily addresses the game’s issues between major game updates, will be downloaded automatically.The hot fixes for Borderlands 2 are expected to roll out today on PC/Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
– Corrected an issue with certain assault rifles not receiving the proper damage bonus from their barrel.
– Flynt now has a chance to drop the Tinderbox and other unique items.
– Addressed an issue where BNK-3R could get stuck and not be defeated.
– Corrected the alignment of holographic pistol sights.
– (Mr. Torgue DLC) Badassasarus now takes proper explosion damage from the Tunguska rocket launcher.
– (Tiny Tina DLC) Players that have accepted but not completed “Roll Insight” can now properly interact with Murderlin.
– (Tina Tiny DLC) Repositioned the boundary turrets in Unassuming Docks to prevent players from missing a critical area.
– Addressed a rare issue where players who did not complete the optional “Collect Slag Samples” objective would not properly spawn back into the Natural Selection Annex.
– (PC / Mac Only) Fixed an issue where the visual effect tied to Krieg’s “Hellfire Halitosis” skill could last longer than intended.