Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition will include all two DLCs previously released on consoles: Reverie and Resurrection. In addition, gamers who have a decent PC rig will be able to experience the game in full 60 frames per second, enhanced high-definition graphics, and achievement integration through STEAM with Cloud saving.
Key features of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition for PC include:
PC Key Features:
• Features: Fans will enjoy the original full game plus add-on content Reverie and Resurrection. Additional features include enhanced High Definition Graphics, solid 60 frames per second (recommended spec), and trophy integration through Steam with Cloud saving.
• Storyline: Players can immerse themselves into the Lords of Shadow storyline, meeting classic characters and experiencing tangential side stories.
• Weapons and Skills: Overcome obstacles using the Combat Cross multi-function weapon and hone platforming skills in this sprawling adventure. Swing across chasms, climb sheer walls, rappel down cliffs, grip and pull away any and all things that get in the way!
• Titan Battles: Take on behemoth enemies that scale to the size of complete world environments and where special attacks and cunning speed are required for advancement.
• Exploration: Explore gothic ruins, dark castles, old forest and frozen wastelands. Discover a whole world to investigate with many routes and hidden secret places that contain items to aid Gabriel on his quest.
• Supporting AMD features such as Eyefinity technology and Crossfire technology and also featuring support for Nvidia SLI Technology
• Brazilian-Portuguese language support now included
The game will be available this August 27th on Steam for $29.99. If you decided pre-order the game, you will receive a 10% discount. For now, check out the demo and let us know what you think.