Defiance will be receiving a new update, patch 1.021, this week and it has been described as “the most substantial minor patch to date”. Changes include difficulty adjustments, synchronization issues and even making an invisible shotgun mutant visible. Continue reading for a detailed breakdown of what to expect this Wednesday.
DEFIANCE Patch 1.021
– Reduces game server crashes
– Fixed a client crash caused by keybinding in character select Settings.
– Fixed a Plague event Emergency where not all of the assets were spawning correctly.
– Fix for Perks not remaining in their proper slot after loading.
– Data recorder associated with the Svushinnira event Vagabond mission now able to be grabbed by all members in a group.
– Salvage Crew Emergency now has a completion message.
– There was an invisible shotgun wielding mutant roaming around the world – he is now visible.
– One of the Mutant Rifleman was not always attacking players properly. He is smarter now.
– The Alamo in San Francisco had some periodic issues with Dark Matter guys popping in and out which is now fixed.
– Reduced the difficulty of the Matron in Island of Lost Soldiers for groups.
– Contracts page will no longer get locked after completing all daily and weekly Contracts.
– Fixed a case where you could get instant shield regeneration.
– Addressed a synchronization issue that caused people to see a couple of extra seconds added to their race time.
– Mastery effects that were increasing the duration of EGO powers were causing an issue that would let you have essentially unlimited duration on their powers. These Mastery effects have been changed to reduce the cooldown on Powers when performing a full reload with the weapon to correct this issue.
– Fixed a situation where a few weapons would not get XP when used. This included the VOT Mass Cannon, VBI Guided Launcher, and the Hydra Launcher.