Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, the possible surprise from Rebellion, has been outed prematurely by Steam. A new listing has appeared for the PC-exclusive stand-alone expansion, describing it as a co-op campaign that “only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!”
As DSOGaming points out, the logo shown on Steam matches the Rebllion’s current teaser, which you can see above. Get the rundown on the key features below:
A Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies – occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse…
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation – plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don’t want to miss.
Share the Terror With Four Player Co-op
New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army has a current promotional pre-purchase price of $11.99 (regular price: $14.99) which will last until the game’s release date, February 28th. Check back soon for Rebellion’s official announcement.