Borderlands 2 has received a new patch today for the PC addressing bugs that plagued certain parts of the DLC and improving the Steam Big Picture mode support.
If you play Borderlands 2 via Steam and through the Big Picture mode, Gearbox added support for the text input using the game pad. Also, bugs that make the player get stuck in the Whoops mission of the Captain Scarlet DLC have been fixed.
Check out the full patch notes below:
– Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam’s Big Picture mode.
– Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
– Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
– Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
– Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.